Entry level SMMS based hazardous dust (Type 5) and liquid aerosol (Type 6) protective coverall with high comfort level.
- 45gsm SMMS fabric with high breathability and superior level of comfort.
- Air permeability over 10 times that of flash-spun polyethylene or microporous film laminates.
- Air permeability negates generation of the bellows effect which on low-breathable fabrics encourage penetration of particles through seams and closures.
- Lakeland “Super-B” ergonomic styling – unique combination of three design elements to optimise fit, durability and freedom of movement.
- Three piece hood for rounder head shape and greater comfort.
- Inset sleeves – torso shaped to body to maximise freedom of movement and negate the need for thumbloops.
- Two piece crotch gusset – enhances freedom of movement and reduced crotch splitting.