Oil-free Scroll Compressors
Oil-free scroll technology
Compressed air purity is crucial for many industry sectors, such as medical, research and biotechnology.
The scroll compressor has set a new standard in compressed air delivery. Not only does this scroll compressor series meet industry standards, but this technology reduces the costs of ownership because there is no need for oil filter replacements, oil condensate treatment and energy to combat the pressure loss caused by filtration. It is 100% oil and silicone contaminant free.
- Premium 100% Certified Class 0 Oil & Silicone-Free Rotary Scroll Compressors
- Reduced cost of ownership – no oil filter, no condensate treatment, no filters
- Maximum flexibility from modular design & low maintenance due to fewer moving parts
A scroll compressor is also referred to as a spiral compressor, a scroll pump or a scroll vacuum pump. The rotary spiral scroll design creates a continual compressed air flow over multiple stages and there is no need for oil lubrication. A scroll compressed air system runs quieter and more smoothly than a reciprocating version because there are only two moving parts – a fixed scroll and an orbital scroll. Fewer parts make the scroll compressor energy efficient, highly reliable, and less prone to mechanical failure. Compared with a rotary screw compressor, a scroll compressor vibrates less and is almost noiseless.
- 100% oil-free design
- High reliability
- Continuous operation, 100% duty cycle
- Energy efficient
- Low vibration and sound levels
- Compact design
- Low maintenance due to less moving parts