FL-205-112: STACKABLE 4 DRUM SPILL PALLET
The stackable 4 drum spill pallet is a lightweight secondary containment system manufactured from tough and durable polyethylene for the storage of four 205 litre drums in accordance with the oil storage regulations 2001.
It is resistant to a wide range of chemicals and suitable for containing and oil leaks or spills. Should a spill occur the spill pallet features a removable grid to enable easy cleaning.
Economical transportation – the spill pallets are stackable as the grid can be removed and each spill pallet nested inside the other. Stack 18 units per pallet.
- Spill pallet for 4 drums
- Extremely robust and durable
- Economical transportation – 18 units per pallet
- Stackable – pallets nests inside each other
- Compliant with the oil storage regulations 2001
- Removable grid for simple and easy cleaning
- Constructed from non-corroding polyethylene
- Sump volume: 249 litres
- Dimensions (mm): 1460 (l) x 1460 (w) x 305 (h)
- Weight (kg): 34