Compressed Air Filtration
A filter range to rely on the reliability of compressed air filtration is paramount to the ongoing fight against problems caused through contamination entering the air system. The CompAir filter range has been constantly innovated and has become a leading technology, providing the exact balance between air quality, energy efficiency and low lifetime costs.
The reliability of compressed air filtration is paramount to the ongoing fight against problems caused through contamination entering the air system. Contamination in the form of dirt, oil and water can lead to:
- Pipe scale and corrosion within pressure vessels
- Damage to production equipment, air motors, air tools, valves and cylinders
- Premature and unplanned desiccant replacement for adsorption dryers
- Spoiled product
The CompAir filtration range offers various products and grades of filtration to provide peace of mind whatever the air quality requirement. To meet the various requirements, CompAir filters are available in three different grades:
- Type B: General Purpose Protection. It provides particle removal down to 1 micron, including water and oil aerosols.
- Type C: High Efficiency Oil Removal Filtration & High Efficiency Dust Filtration. Particle removal is down to 0.01 micron, including water and oil aerosols.
- Type D: Oil vapor and hydrocarbon odor removal, providing a maximum remaining oil content of <0.003 mg/m
- Type E: General Purpose Dust Filtration, dust particle removal down to 1 micro.
Innovative features mean outstanding performance without compromise. With differential pressure that starts low and stays low, these filters offer a solution to applications that demand high performance filtration without the usual high energy running costs. The CompAir filter range provides clean, high-quality air as defined by ISO 8573.1:2010 and are certified by a third party under ISO 12500-1.