Cartridge/Filter 7093C, Hydrogen Fluoride, P100,
3M™ Half and Full Facepiece Respirator 6000, 7000 and Ultimate FX FF-400 Series. 3M™ Cartridge/Filter 7093C, Hydrogen Fluoride, P100 with Nuisance Level Organic Vapor (OV) and Acid Gas (AG) Relief*
- NIOSH approved for Hydrogen Fluoride as well as oil and non-oil based particulates. At least 99.97% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols including oils.1
- Designed for higher-heat applications.
- Improved filtering technology provides reduced breathing resistance.
- Unique spring-loaded cover design simplifies negative pressure user seal checks.
- Innovative solid-top air-inlet design creates a channeled airflow that reduces premature caking or clogging
For Support, Please Contact Us
- Solids such as those from processing minerals, coal, iron ore, cotton, flour, and certain other substances.
- Liquid or oil-based particles from sprays that do not also emit harmful vapors.
- Metal fumes produced from welding, brazing, cutting and other operations involving heating of metals.
- Hydrogen Fluoride gas up to 10 times PEL. Acid gases such as
- Sulfur Dioxide and/or Chlorine below the OSHA PEL or applicable government standards, whichever is lower.