9925 Premium Welding Fume Respirator
Robust Shell and Cup Design: Flame retardant outer surface minimises the effect of welding spatter, conforms well to most face shapes and sizes, collapse-resistant
Specifically designed to offer respiratory protection in welding operations
Efficient particulate filter resists clogging for extended use against welding fume
For Support, Please Contact Us
3M 9925 Maintenance Free Welding Respirator
The 3M 9925 Maintenance Free Welding Respirator is specifically designed to offer respiratory protection in welding operations – Efficient particulate filter resists clogging for extended use against welding fume – Activated carbon layer filters out Ozone generated by MIG, TIG and ARC welding operations.
The 3M 9925 has the following features:
- 3M Cool Flow valve reduces heat build-up to offer comfortable protection.
- Flame retardant treated outer-shell offers increased flame retardancy.
- 4 point adjustable head straps with buckle.
- Low profile design for compatibility with welding shields.
- Assumed Protection Factor – APF = 10
- Nominal Protection Factor – NPF = 12
- Maximum use level – Ozone: Assigned Protection Factor: 10 x OEL